Pages

Amber

I'm 21. I'm a part-time cosmetology student, I also work full-time. I'm pretty lazy, and don't lift my fingers to do many things in my free time, except to decorate their tips =]

This blog is to document my progress, as I continue to try new things with my nails as much as possible.

I am in no way affiliated with the brands of products that I review on here, I just really love shopping.

Questions? nevernakednails3@gmail.com I'm also on facebook

Thursday, June 7, 2012

summer challenge! blue and pink

Oh dear, where does the time go?

I am sleepy, kind of stressed, and on top of that just not having the greatest month.  I'm definitely keeping positive, I have a full-time job with plenty (normally) of down time so that I can keep up with other things like this and studying, I'm on my way to fulfilling my education in cosmetology part-time, it gets closer everyday! It's still like two years away lol School's definitely not the greatest.  If you're looking to go to beauty school anywhere I can imagine this would be true: It's like high school, only worse.  I'm not there to make friends, so it's okay that there are really only a few people who seem like they could be potential friends.  The thing is that I'm in a class full of girls so it can sometimes be a huge whine-fest, which is super annoying.

On top of it all I have the sweetest boyfriend in the entire world=]  He really does fully support my cosmetic obsession by not judging all of the money that I spend on polish and makeup...he even gave me a $20 sally's gift card today just 'cause!

Anyway, I'm not even positive if today's a challenge day, but I've been seeing pink and blue, so I think it is.  I originally did this mani for the summer sunrise, but didn't have time to write a post about it, but luckily I did an interchangeable manicure=]



You can probably tell that I took the photos on day 2 of this one, and that I used Seche Vite for the top coat lol Anyway, this is two coats of Deborah Lippman Let's hear it for the boy, then a cloud in OPI Melon of troy, followed by Finger Paints Louvre This Pink (I think..) except on the ring where I switched the two clouds.

I wish I had pictures of day one, I actually used Poshe on top of DL LHIFTB, and then seche vite on the rest, so maybe that's why it shrunk to make the first coats visible..?  Also the lighting is so awful on this, I really should've gone outside..

Well, I do have more things planned, I just haven't had time to write lol stay tuned=]

2 comments:

Thank you for reading, I do appreciate your thoughts and opinions =]